July has come and gone! Have you learned anything on how to improve your blog, content and digital marketing strategy? There are tons of articles out in the jungle we call the internet that will help you in doing just that but who has time to browse hundreds, if not, thousands of write ups on these topics.
Good news! You won’t have to because we have compiled the best content related to blogging and social media marketing for you!
1. Five Effective Digital Marketing Techniques
Inbound marketer & social selling specialist Michael Schiemer discusses effective digital marketing techniques such as social media, email marketing, SEO, digital billboards, and chat bots.
2. 8 Social Media Marketing Lessons To Learn From Tamil Nadu Weatherman
Tamil Nadu Weatherman is a household name. Learn how he uses Social Media and what lessons can you learn
from him as a social media marketer.
3. 7 Digital Marketing Marketing Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore
Digital marketing is a fast changing landscape. Keeping up with what works is a challenge. Here are 7 digital marketing trends to keep an eye on.
4. Influencer Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
As a business owner, it can take a significant amount of time and money to deal with all the nuances of digital marketing. Garett Southerton from Simply Measured gives important tips on how to do influencer marketing that deliver results.
5. 5 Compelling Reasons You Should Republish Old Blog Content
Ian Cleary from Razor Social tells why you should update your old blog content on a regular basis and republish it. You’ll be doing yourself and your audience a big favor.
6. 5 Social Media Trends You Need to Be Using in 2018
Social Media is a fast changing industry and we have to keep up with the latest algorithm updates to social media strategy. Christina Nicholson of Market Maven shares the keys to success for your brand or business in 2018.
7. 5 Awesome Instagram Story Tools To Make Stories Like A Pro
If you’re looking for Instagram Story Tools then look no further. Donna Moritz from Socially Sorted shares useful tips in tricks to rock Instagram stories.
8. What Is Content Curation And How Can You Use It For Your Blog And Marketing
Susanna Gebauer from The Social Ms writes a comprehensive guide in everything you need to know about content curation and how you can use it to boost your blogging success.
9. 5 Bad Habits that Will Tank Your Social Media Marketing
If social media is so important, how come so many small digital businesses are doing it so wrong? Sonia Simone from Copyblogger shares the five most common mistakes everyone makes in social media.
10. How to Measure Your Content Marketing Efforts [Infographic]
The team at content marketing agency Brandpoint explored content measurement a few years ago, and it’s back with an updated infographic and new tips for how to measure your content marketing.
These were the articles that provided us value in the month of July.
Check out our own articles about blogging, social media and marketing here.